Many people are preparing for the Halloween festivities this weekend whether it’s just taking the younger ones Trick-Or-Treating in the neighborhood or you and the girl friends decided to hit the town for some late night fun in sexy costumes. Either way you choose, you’ll really turn heads with a quick hair transformation to create this simple Medusa inspired hair style from Dark and Lovely using their Au Naturale products!
Don’t have green hair? Use green pipe cleaners as an alternative, super easy to work with and very inexpensive.
- Before styling apply the Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Curl Defining Crème Glaze to your hair. Next, start wrapping green hair around base and begin to two strand twist hair to create the perfect medusa inspired bantu knots. Let hair completely dry for best results.
- Keep in mind to ONLY untwist half way through to prevent green hair from slipping off.
- Wind through rubber snakes into your hair freely, mix in smaller snakes with larger ones to create a more dramatic effect.
- No rubber snakes? Check out your local Halloween stores, dollar stores and party stores for a variety pack.
- Use bobby pins to hold rubber snakes into place.
- Fun tip, apply makeup to rubber snakes so they pop out more. We added red lipstick to the tongue, and blue gray cream eye shadows to the scales.
- Green hair ends becoming frayed? Apply a quarter size of the Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Curl Defining Crème Glaze to fingers and lightly twist frayed ends for a soft hold.
- Finish off the look with a few spritz of the Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Sheen Sealing Nectar Spray.
Its so simple I’m thinking about getting dressed up at the last minute! Would you try this creative how to?